Haringey Young Musicians (HYM) ensembles are open to anyone of school age living or attending school in Haringey.
Haringey Young Musicians Parent Staff Association strives to offer extended musical experiences for young people who particpate in trips abroad, linking with other young musicians and being united by the common language of music. This involves sharing workshops, performances and family life.
The trips always prove an unforgettable experience for all.
Our inclusive ethos means that no young musicians are excluded because of financial or other difficulties and, whilst families pay a substantial contribution towards activities, we rely on the generosity of supporters to meet our ambitious targets.
How Can I help?
- When buying online (e.g. from Amazon, John Lewis, Argos, Ebay, and 2000+ other sites) please consider using the easyfundraising.org.uk portal. We will then receive a donation of up to 4.8% of everything you buy at no extra cost to you.
- Make a one-off donation via our Smart-Giving web page and include Gift Aid if possible
- Attend a concert or fund-raising event
- Share this page with friends and family who may like to support us
- Follow us on Twitter @HaringeyYMusic
We rely on your support to provide these wonderful opportunities for the children of Haringey