Our musical provision aims to give your students authentic performance and composition experiences.
As key partners with Haringey Music Service, we offer access to instrumental and vocal tuition to young people with a broad range of needs, in a range of settings. We provide a wide range of high-quality musical experiences with many possible routes for inclusion, progression and accreditation.
These musical experiences could include:
- Whole-class instrumental teaching (WCIT) with progression routes through the ‘continuer’ scheme, regular ‘fun days’ & massed performances in local schools, theatres and concert venues
- Individual and small group teaching
- Haringey Young Musicians – after school ensembles including regular National & International Music Tours
- Instrumental & vocal workshops
- Music or singing assemblies
- CPD for school-based staff
- Community music making
- Arts Award & Arts Mark support / delivery
- Holiday music courses
- Subject-leader coaching
- Family music/learning (in partnership with adult learning)
- Music Therapy referrals
- SEND provision
- Curriculum Support for all Key Stages including EY
- Access to ensemble subsidies
- Instrument Hire Scheme – subsidised for Free School Meals Children
- Assisted instrument purchase
- Live music in schools
- Signposting to other quality assured provision & partners
- Access to large scale ‘massed’ performances in high profile venues such as The Royal Albert Hall, Royal Festival Hall, Wigmore Hall & Alexandra Palace
- Music examinations every term- ABRSM & Trinity open to any child learning an instrument in Haringey
All our teachers are DBS checked and have undergone safe recruitment procedure.
Through regular support visits and observations, we maintain a high degree of quality control.
All projects can be tailored to the needs of your students, young people or staff.
If you would like to know more, follow the link below.